At Exmel Training Solutions our Terminal hand soldering course demonstrates to the pupil how to solder to IPC J-STD-001 competancy. This course is 95% practical and 5% theoretical.
The course outline includes:-
- Health and Safety Presentation
- Fume extraction requirements
- ESD precautions
- Equipment preparation
- Solder wire (leaded – lead-free) Flux – Cleaning preparation
- Equipment / Inspection Set-up
- Inspection criteria
- Practical soldering using various terminals such as, Bifurcated, Cup, Hook & Turret
- Clean and inspect completed work
Course Duration: 1 Day
Call for quotation.